Lane Stokes, Individual & Couples Counselor
Lane Stokes, Founder of Counseling Services Atlanta Group
When looking for a Counselor, you want someone who is experienced, understanding and easy to talk to and also has the experience and tools to help you work through your personal challenges.
You will find me warm, calming, caring, non-judgmental, humorous, creative and focused. Some issues can be resolved in one session and some need more. I offer a non-conditional satisfaction guarantee that nobody has ever asked for in 31 years. Contact me for a consultation or call (404) 487-1956 to make an appointment.
Some Of The Issues That I Help With
- Do you want to come home to your mate…
- who is always happy to see you
- with whom you have discussions with few arguments
- whom you enjoy in passionate sex
- who unselfishly meets your needs
- who appreciates you for who you are
- and acknowledges you for what you do
- who grows with you in intimacy
- who helps you create a peace that pervades your home and work
- and someone whose fidelity you can trust absolutely?
I create exactly this in couples every day. Don’t you want to be one of them? It will only take one session to convince you.
You will find me easy to talk with, warm, calming, caring, non-judgmental, humorous, creative and focused. Sessions are inexpensive at $150/50 minutes for all that you get. Some issues can be resolved in one session. I offer a non-conditional satisfaction guarantee that nobody has ever asked for in 31 years. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-487-1956 right now for a reservation.
You and I can get you this wonderful marriage in three ways:
- Through your existing marriage
- By dating the right person and establishing the wonderful marriage
- By divorce. My motto is “A good divorce recovery is the beginning of a wonderful marriage.”
Benefits Achieved With Counseling Services Atlanta Group
- Clients recognize immediately that I care about them by listening intently and hearing what they say.
- Clients feel comfortable immediately recognizing that I listen with non-judgmental caring and respect.
- Clients trust my abilities when they learn of my 11 years of education and training that prepared me for 31 years of Private Practice
- Clients recognize early that I am making them aware of their strengths and urging them to use them in attaining what they want.
- Clients are fascinated in the ways I use their anxiety, depression, etc to help them reach their goals.
- Clients feel confident in me by knowing that I take notes, study those notes at home and do research to guide those clients toward the goals they want to achieve
- Clients feel more respect for me when I expect them to do the homework I give them and work as hard as I in bringing about their desired results.
- Clients’ brag to their friends that their counselor is constantly searching for new and creative ways of making counseling more effective for them.
- Those in relationships/marriages see a remarkable change during their first session
- Those in troubled marriages discover that from my first session I am causing them to love one another instead of focusing on the marriage as a problem.
- Married couples realize that I am teaching them how to be married
- Married couples realize in the first session exactly how their marriage is getting better, will survive and become a Wonderful Marriage.
- All clients feel relief knowing they are in experienced hands