Success for Money

Success for Money

Why would a marriage counselor offer a new way to make money? Do you know what are the main reasons for divorce? Not having enough money is always on the short list. Can you imagine how shocked I was to discover how to help my married couples make the money they needed to stay married? It was a discovery that seemed to come from nowhere. Naturally the word got out about this new way of earning a better living.

Money is the measure of success in every country. Self-worth is measured in money. Success is more than the desire or will to work and make money. It is the consistent actions of many factors such as enthusiasm, determination, self-discipline, confidence, resilience, focus, adaptation, lack of procrastination, creativity, communication, motivation, positivity, empathy, courage, patience, responsibility, organization, and goals to name a few. Except for the 15% with that special personality from the first year of birth, the remaining 85% are never able to maintain the consistency of all the necessary factors. How easy is it to lose enthusiasm long enough to sabotage a big sale or contract? How long does it take to recover from failed self-discipline or confidence? What if you lose your motivation for awhile? These happen occasionally. Why? Because something affects the emotions that could otherwise secure our success.

Continued or greater success is controlled by one’s emotions. All the person has to do is learn to control those emotions. Before I discovered how to do this it was practically impossible to control one’s emotions. Now possible is much easier. Think about. Want to lower your golf score, play better tennis, break your fastest running record, sing better, enjoy your spouse or children more, the sky is the limit! Contact us at lanestokes18@yahoo.com to learn how to be more successful at anything you want.